So here is my wifely duty for the night. No Dishes, no Laundry, no late night booty calls - Simply a good luck to the Team. You better not Loose. Then you will be labeled as Softball Losers for all eternity...or at least till next season and you will both be out of the family because we are all too ashamed of you both. But if by some weird twist of fate you do loose and are reading this and it's Wednesday Morning, I'm sorry that I'm an ass. On the other hand - if you Won - Good job! Okay - enough babbles - Good luck for me and Gene Hackman. Lowes: let's build something together. :)
Posted Post Softball Game: Well - it was a really intense game - down to the final second, but unfortunately we were beat by the other team ( who questioned every SINGLE play and it got really annoying) But I just want to say that even though Jim and Tyson are out of the family - they both did really well and I am proud of them both. I know what you are thinking, "could this be a tender moment from BittheCobbles08? Yes people. This is that moment - take it in. Drink it up, because I am proud of the whole EB2 Team - Great Season Guys! Looking forward to next year :)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment